March 19, 2009

Another beautiful but cold day.

The sun was out but the wind was a bit chilly. Haley, Nathan and I went out to play. Ryan doesn't like the wind so we waited until he napped like we usually do when it's too cold for him. We went sledding down the road/hill that turns into our driveway. We live at the end of the road. Nathan, the silly boy walked back to the house and came back with his Tonka Truck and told me he wanted to ride it down the hill. I think I mentioned in a blog this last fall about him crashing the same one in the ditch. Anyhow no crashing this time and he had fun.

Haley, Nathan and Josh on the snowmachine.


Here are some recent pictures of Ryan. He's got 4 teeth and 2 more trying to get through. He's teething just like Nathan did...one right after the other, it's been rough!



0 comments: