Mt. Redoubt has been blowing steam and spewing ash for a couple of weeks now. We've had a small amount of ash. Today we went for a little drive and got a couple of pictures of it. I'm still learning how to use our new camera...suppose I should read the manual again. Apparently I missed something because most of the pictures came out blurry.
Josh has been working 5 10hrs days in Homer during the week on the hospital there. He comes home on the weekends. This morning he stayed home with kids while I got to go have coffee with some of the church ladies and then got my cut too. It was nice to get out by myself.
Here's a cute video of Ryan playing his little music box, bouncing and clapping. He's still not 'crawling' at 11 months old but he still gets around by scooting on his bottom. He's pulling up on furniture and standing.

0 comments:
Post a Comment