August 6, 2008

Hey guys we're cool now!

We have a blog. Haha I thought this would be a nice way to let everyone know what we are up to.

Josh is still working down in Homer, hopefully he'll be able to come home tonight. He's been working really hard and under a bit of stress. I'm thankful that he's got a good job and is willing to work so hard so that I am able to be home with the kids. I really see the difference in Nathan than with how Haley was at this age with me working. I get a little anxious waiting for Josh to return. I like being with the kids but it's nice to interact with an adult on a daily basis as well. Talking about Barbie dolls, trucks, trains and why I should let them stay up later just isn't as stimulating as talking about what we just saw on the news hehehe. Ryan is pretty easy, he's such a good boy. He's starting to giggle and interact with us more. Nathan is getting more and more independent, wanting to do things himself. He's talking more and finally putting 3 or more words together to form more of a real sentence. Haley is getting pretty excited about school starting up again August 2oth. She'll be in 1st grade. It'll be different just having the boys at home but I think I'll enjoy nap time.

0 comments: