

Ryan wearing his fleece diaper cover I made. The boys playing on the floor.

Haley felt a little silly that day! All 3 of my babies
Gosh I just realized after putting these pictures up, all the bruises the kids have gotten in the last few days. Nathan thought he could ride his Tonka truck down into the ditch....head first! This boy has no fear, well he might have a little now. He's been a clutz lately, running and tripping over things so he's been falling a lot. As for Haley she's all over the place all the time so I'm not sure what she did to her arm. At least I don't have to worry about Ryan quite yet.
August 12, 2008
Recent pictures of the kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Awww...Melissa...the kids are so adorable and getting so big!! Your blog looks great!!
Post a Comment