September 3, 2008

My crafty side...

Now that things are back to normal Haley is in school, and the weather is kind of yucky I've been in the sewing mood. I like to measure things by how many naps it takes to finish haha. An old friend of mine is having a little girl in October and I made her some cloth diaper covers out of fleece and a blanket. There is a lady at church that is having a little boy any day now, I also made her a blanket. These took me several naps to make.Then I tried to make Ryan some little jeans to match the adorable sweater Bonnie made for him. Well I made them a little too small. So I then tried my hand at some fleece pants. I bought a bunch of fleece on sale a few weeks ago planning to make Ryan some pants that would double as diaper covers as well (we're cloth diapering him). These took just one nap to make and plan on making several more for winter. I just love this monkey print! I think they fit nicely. I'd like to make the kids dome fleece pants and some fleece pullovers for those -20* days ahead.

0 comments: